I learned how to create a website on WordPress and how I should format and publish lab reports for each week.
- I began with creating a domain of my name
- I altered my home page
- I created my first post and learned what should be included in all of my lab reports.
- I figured out how to publish my post and make it visible to others.
I learned new glossary terms.
I photographed my lab area in the classroom.
- Computer: Used to create and view my website
- WordPress: The software needed to make it
Notes, Observations, and Questions:
I created a domain, home page, and lab post.
I questioned how to make a new page for lab, but I found out I can create categories to keep my labs more organized in my previous blog page.
Diagrams, Flowcharts, and Figures:
This is an area to include diagrams, but for this assignment, I don’t have any. (NA)
This wasn’t my first time creating a post on WordPress, so I think I was successful. I ended up using an old website I had for a previous class. I changed up the home page and added a new category for my labs. This will help me keep everything organized for this class. I also learned what I need to include in future lab reports and how my posts should be laid out.