For this lab, we learned how to find sources in databases and in the Library.
We had to:
- Pick a topic for our research video
- find sources to create a bibliography
- Read the sources and summarize it for the bibliography
- Look up a book on the KSU website relating to our research topic
- Go to the library and check out the book
- A computer to do research on
- Databases that are found on the KSU website
- Library to find book
- A book to cite
Notes, Observations, and Questions:
I didn’t know I could look up what books were in the Library through the KSU website.
Diagrams, Flowcharts, and Figures:
A photo of me holding the book
I found the databases on ksu.edu
My references for the assignment can be found in my bibliography.
I found a lot of useful sources for my video project. I may continue to look for more recent sources so they are more up-to-date with the time of technology. I picked my book out before I knew when it was published. It was published in 2000. Even though that was 22 years ago, I think there is still relevant information in it.